Rates and Insurance
$150 initial meeting and assessment
$125 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
The Counseling House is a contracted provider for most Highmark insurance products (including Keystone Health Plan West and Blue Cross, Blue Shield), and UPMC Commercial Plans. We are also in network to provide counseling services for UPMC for Kids and the Highmark CHIP program.
We are NOT contracted to provide services for UPMC for You, United Healthcare Community Plan, Gateway, or Value Options
Credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.